Build and Defend
A crucial component of managing your brand online involves knowing what your customers are saying about you. In today’s digital age, people are more connected than ever. They rely on each other for feedback, both positive and negative, about products, experiences, prices and more. And considering how quickly news travels, how well you manage your online reputation can make or break your business.
Managing your reputation online also requires that you claim your business profiles, and this starts with Google Maps. By “verifying” your listing you are preventing anyone else from claiming it, ensuring Google hasn’t made any errors and that your business information is correct, and most importantly, providing valuable content to your customers.
- Taking ownership of the business and its reputation
- Speaking to actively engaged consumers
- Reinforcing the business’ consumer trust
- Being able to quell negative feedback and turn it into positive
- Increase website and in-store traffic
- Speaking to customers with a singular, responsive voice
The Courier-Post’s expertise includes:
- Tracking of all sources of online communication, such as blogs, social feeds, and local review sites
- Customized reputation dashboard for client review and action items
- Keyword research and analysis for complete optimization of your local listings
- Daily performance tracking and optimization of campaigns
- Ongoing reviews of analytics and performance